Sunday, July 17, 2011

Friends with Benefits Movie

Deja Vu. Everyone will automatically compare Friends With Benefits with the movie released earlier this year with the same exact concept called No Strings Attached so let’s start there and get the elephant out of the room. While No Strings Attached was almost all about the sex, Friends With Benefits is more about the relationship. That may sound more boring to some people, but it’s actually more “real” and genuinely funnier. They are both completely manufactured romantic comedies aimed to the female demographic but Friends With Benefits is more in line with what people really go through and audiences will be able to relate to it more.

I really don't want to tell you about the movie. (Mainly because it would seem like I was coping every other review out.) I will just tell you that I love the movie and I really think you should see it.


Kari

I have another screening on 7/21/2011 for Crazy Stupid Love

No comments:

Post a Comment