Thursday, November 12, 2009

No way Jose'

My OB called me she wants me to get the Swine Flu Vac and I don't want to get it. After I did research and everything I don't wanna take the chance.
Pregnant women are considered at high risk for suffering complications or death from the new H1N1 pandemic swine flu. So they’re near the top of the list for getting vaccinated. A new international study calculates that up to 400 out of every million pregnant women who receive such swine-flu shots will experience a miscarriage within 24 hours.

I don't care if its only 400 out of a million that's still a risk I don't want to take. So Shove the shoot up your butt this Mama aint getting it sorry. When I go to my appointment next week Im going to be sure to print out the information I got and show her.

No comments:

Post a Comment